Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Under close supervision, this position is responsible for safely operating various equipment and/or machinery in cased-hole oil & gas exploration operations. Duties include the daily operation of a wireline truck, servicing mechanical devices, building logging cable heads, tool maintenance and rigging up/down well site equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:may include any or all of the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• All work activities must be performed in the safest and most efficient capacity; HS&E procedures must be followed at all times
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and provide outstanding customer service while performing all assigned tasks
• Responsible for submitting accurate maintenance reports, expense reports, timesheets, driver logs, and other necessary paperwork daily
• Assist crew as needed on wireline truck and drive pickup or derrick truck to and from various locations
• Observe all Company and government regulations when driving and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time
• Assist with loading perforation guns
• Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the wireline units, other shop vehicles and shop
• Rig down and rig up truck & crane jobs
• Inspects vehicles, mechanized devices and equipment, repairs and maintains machinery and communicates any component issues to management
Supervisory Responsibilities:This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or 3+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Computer Skills:Some limited proficiency with a personal computer and common applicable functions/programs is preferred
Other Skills, Abilities or preferred Qualifications:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to write legible, routine correspondence and to speak effectively as well as coherently with management and other employees
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:others may be required based on state and federal legislation and/or company policy revisions.
• Valid Class B or A Drivers license with air brake and Hazmat endorsement
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus (these requirements can be met with the use of corrective lenses).
Work Environment:The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Send This Job to a Friend
J-W Energy Company
15508 Wright Brothers Dr
Addison, TX 75001
Site SearchKeyword Search
J-W Energy Company-J-W Power Company-J-W Measurement Company-J-W Wireline Company
J-W Manufacturing Company-J-W Gathering Company-J-W Operating Company
Copyright ©J-W Operating Company. All Rights Reserved. Powered bySynapse CMS