Sirius Computer Solutions Sr. Project Manager - IBM WebSphere Commerce in Helena, Montana
Requisition Number J17-0201
Title Sr. Project Manager - IBM WebSphere Commerce
Description You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius agrees.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
Sirius is looking for a Sr. Project Manager with IBM WebSphere Commerce version 7 or higher implementation experience to join the Commerce team.
The primary purpose of this position is to plan and manage the delivery of applications or systems that meet clients’ business objectives. This position will be tasked with project planning, estimating, execution, tracking, and implementation of deliverables
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages stakeholder relationships by:
o Ensuring that stakeholder interests are identified and addressed
o Promoting effective individual and team performance
o Managing stakeholder communications
o Facilitating external stakeholder participation
• Manages the development of the plan for the project by
o Defining the work of the project
o Ensuring the plan for the project reflects relevant legal requirements
o Documenting risks and risk responses for the project
o Confirming project success criteria
o Developing and integrating project baselines
• Manages project progress by:
o Monitoring, evaluating, and controlling project performance
o Monitoring risks to the project
o Reflecting on practice
• Manages product acceptance by:
o Ensuring that the product of the project is defined
o Ensuring that changes to the product of the project are monitored and controlled
o Securing acceptance of the product of the project
• Manages project transitions by:
o Managing project start-up
o Managing transition between project phases
o Managing project closure
• Evaluates and Improves project performance by:
o Developing a plan for project evaluation
o Evaluating the project in accordance with plan
o Capturing and applying learning
• Reviews and understands all assigned Statements of Work (SOW) prior to services delivery
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
• Communicates with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
• Ensures utilization goals are maintained
Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
• At least five (5) years’ experience managing software related projects, to include IBM WebSphere Commerce version 7 or higher implementation experience
Other Position Requirements:
• Demonstrated consulting background
• One or more years’ experience in managing projects using the full software lifecycle development model
• Demonstrated ability to understand and explain technical material
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated skills in establishing interpersonal relationships with all levels
• Experience delivering projects on WebSphere Commerce, ATG, and/or Hybris commerce platforms
• One or more of the following certifications:
o Masters Certificate in Project Management
• Master’s degree in Project Management
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility.